Burger Farm & Garden Center hosts one of the largest fall festivals in Cincinnati, Saturday and Sunday only, in October with pumpkins, corn stalks, mums, gourds, apple cider, animated pumpkin land characters, rides, games, food, music, farm animals, crafters and more.
Our festival is the perfect place to spend the day enjoying all of the family-fun activities our festival has to offer. This year we’ve added some new attractions where kids and adults can run, jump, climb and play. Enjoy 30 different attractions and numerous picture opportunities designed for the whole family.
2019 Fall Festival Schedule: TBD
“Play All Day” admission is $10/child (ages 3 to 18), $5/adult, (Children 2 and under are free) and includes:
- Free Parking
- Hay Ride – to the Pumpkin Patch (Last hayride at 5pm)
- Pumpkin Land – Story book world walk through with animated characters and scavenger hunt
- Puppet Show – Help the “Pumpkin Pals” solve the missing pumpkin mystery. Shows start at noon and run on the hour
- Giant Straw Castle and Maze
- Large Playset
- Giant Jumping Pillow
- Challenge Course – Eight different obstacles
- “Vine Climb” – Horizontal climbing wall
- “Pumpkinapolis 500” – Adult Size Peddle Carts
- Trike Trac – Child Size Peddle Carts
- Mini Zip Lines
- Cow Train – take a barrel ride to the “back 40”
- Barnyard Animals
- Barnyard Games – (Ducky Races, Connect 4, Egg Roll, Checkers, Barnyard Trivia)
- Corn Crib – Shelled corn play area
- Nerf Ball Shootout – Take aim against your opponent and see who scores the most points
- Live Entertainment– Local bands play from 1pm to 4pm
Activities available for an additional fee: pony rides, baby chick and bunny petting, sand art, face painting, carnival games, amusement rides, paintball shooting gallery, mini pumpkin chunkin, private birthday party area rentals.
Sorry – no pets and no smoking allowed within the festival area
Fall Festival Birthday Party Package
Burger Farm’s Fall Pumpkin Festival is the perfect place to celebrate your child’s birthday (recommended for children ages 3 and above). Invite your guests to spend the day enjoying all of the family-fun activities our pumpkin festival has to offer and then take a break in your own private party area. Our Fall Birthday Parties are offered Saturdays and Sundays from September 29 through October 28, 2018. Call 513-561-8634 between 9 am & 4 pm Mon. – Fri. to schedule your party! ($50 non-refundable deposit due at the time of booking).
Fall Birthday Party Package – $200 & includes:
- ALL DAY pumpkin festival admission for 10 guests & the birthday child
- Fabric pumpkin bag & baby pie pumpkin for each child
- Additional party guest admission may be purchased:
- $10/child (includes fabric bag and baby pie pumpkin)
- $5 adult (includes festival admission only)
- No one is permitted into the festival or party area without paid admission
- Reserved 16′ by 32′ party area with picnic tables for 1 hour & 30 minutes
- Does not include food or drink. NO outside food or drink permitted with the exception of cake or cupcakes. Food and drink may be purchased in the festival for an additional fee.
Reserved Party Area Times:
The “reserved party time” is the portion of your party when you can relax with your guests in our private party area while enjoying cake, opening gifts, eating, etc. The festival activities are yours to enjoy all day. Choose your preferred time:
- 11:00 am to 12:30 pm
- 1:00pm to 2:30 pm
- 3:00pm to 4:30 pm
Birthday Party Food Package – $3.50 per person includes:
- Choice of cheese or pepperoni pizza
- 1- 16 oz. bottled water
- 1 – 8 0z. fruit flavored drink
- Paper plates and napkins
Soft drinks, fresh apple cider, cider slushies, coffee, etc. are available for purchase at the festival drink booth. Hot dogs, hamburgers, french fires, nachos, hot pretzels are available for purchase at the festival food booth
Burger Farm Fall Group Tours
Burger Farm is the perfect place to celebrate the fall season with your group. (Recommended for children ages 3 and above). Our Fall Group Tours are offered, Tuesday’s through Friday’s, from October 2 through October 26, 2018. Call 513-561-8634, between 9 am & 4 pm, Mon. – Friday to schedule your tour!
Group Tour Package costs $6 per person & includes:
- Reserved tour time for approximately 1 hour & 30 minutes
- Guided tour to our giant straw castle, playset area, fun fact trivia boards and farm animals
- “Pumpkin Land” – Stroll through and see if you can find the items on the scavenger hunt list
- Puppet Show – Help the “Pumpkin Pals” solve the missing pumpkin mystery (Small bag of popcorn and juice drink provided for each person)
- Hayride to the pumpkin patch (Baby pie pumpkin for each person)
Tour times are Tuesday through Friday starting at 9:30 am, 10:30 am, 11:30 am, 12:30 pm. Small groups will be combined together on available time slots. Picnic tables are available if a group wants to bring their own bagged lunch. (Please clean up after yourself)
Tours are mostly under cover and run regardless of weather. Hayride is weather permitting, but each person will still receive a baby pumpkin.
Christmas at Burger Farm –
Fresh cut trees, pine roping, wreaths, poinsettia’s and holiday decorations
Fresh cut Frazier Fir trees, pine roping, wreaths, mixed greens and poinsettia’s
Contact Us (513-561-8634) Today for More Information!