One dollar spent at Burger Farm and Garden Center equals one point in our Preferred Gardeners Club.
- A $5.00 Burger Farm Bonus Bucks coupon will be mailed at the beginning of each month for every 100 points accumulated.
- Account balances less than 100 points will roll over into the next month’s totals.
- A minimum of 100 points must be accumulated within the calendar year for balances to roll over after December 31. Otherwise, the balance will return to zero on that date.
- Your Preferred Gardner Club Card must be scanned BEFORE your purchase in order to receive credit. Purchases cannot be credited to your account after the sales transaction is complete. (If you forget your card it is no problem. Just let the cashier know before you make your purchase and they will look up your account number)
- Taxes and redeemed Gift Certificates do not apply to your purchase totals.
- Lost $5.00 Burger Farm Bonus Bucks cannot be reissued.
- Cards do not expire, but club benefits may change.
- Plant and landscape installations are not eligible with this program.
- In order to use your $5.00 Burger Farm Bonus Bucks, you must have it with you at the time of purchase.
- Signing up under one name per household is the fastest way to reach the 100 points.
- Each person’s sales are tallied separately we cannot combine names of family members at a later date.
- Preferred Gardener Club is for individuals. Landscapers, churches, schools, and other such groups are not eligible.
- We will never sell our mailing list and will never violate your privacy in any way.
This program is available to our customers in the Greater Cincinnati area only.
It is not necessary to sign up for a new Preferred Gardener Card each year. Your card will remain valid.