We’re thrilled to announce that Burger Farm and Garden Center’s retail and nursery stock areas are once again open to the public. We’re forever grateful for your support and patience thus far. We’ve made adjustments to our business operations and as usual, your cooperation & understanding will be key to our success! The safety of our employees and our customers is our top priority, so in these critical times we ask that all customers follow these guidelines:
- Be smart – stay 6ft apart!
- The playground area is closed until further notice
- Restroom facilities for customers will be limited to portable units
- Please follow check out queue lines marked on the floor for appropriate distancing between you and the next shopper
- If you’re feeling sick, or have been recently ill, please postpone your trip until you’re feeling better.
Expect the unexpected on your next visit!
Over the last two weeks, Burger Farm has rearranged our entire retail display area to provide a safer shopping experience for our customers. Significant changes include:
- New entrance to retail area – please use our new temporary entrance to gain access to the farm and pick up your shopping cart. The original entrance you’ve been using for years is now an “EXIT ONLY” egress. The new entrance is located 60 feet to the left of the original entrance.
- Some customer traffic flow areas have been changed to allow for “one way only” flow to decrease exposure to other customers- we respectfully ask you to follow the new traffic patterns.
- The distance between display tables has been dramatically increased. This means we have more product spread out over a greater area, so wear good walking shoes.
- We’ve added two new outdoor checkout registers. During this time we are accepting debit or credit card purchases only – No cash, no checks.
- Designated “safe distance” markings have been placed on the floor leading to our checkout registers to assist customers in maintaining proper social distancing.
- Shopping cart handles and other shared surfaces will be sanitized to the best of our ability multiple times daily, but we encourage customers to bring their own gloves or disinfectant wipes to use as an extra layer of precaution & care.
Starting Tuesday April 28th and continuing through the month of May, our operating hours will be Tuesday through Saturday; 9am to 6pm. Sunday – 10am to 5pm. We will be closed on Monday.
Placing “Call In/Curbside pickup orders” will still be available, but limited to Tuesday through Friday from the hours of 10am to 4pm. If placing a call in or online order, you will need to wait to receive your confirmed pick up time from a member of our staff before arriving to get your order. We’re unable to fulfill call in orders on demand/on the spot. As May is our peak season, you may experience longer than usual call waiting periods and your pick up time may not be available until the next business day. We appreciate your patience- good things are worth waiting for. You will be notified when your order will be available for pick up.
Online orders may be placed via our website using the order form located in the “contact us” tab on the home page. Online ordering is new to our service offerings and we will continue to make the process and the form easier to use. You will be notified when your order has been received and will be available for pick up.
We anticipate these changes will create a safe and pleasant shopping experience for our customers and we thank you again for shopping with our family-owned and operated local business.