Burger Farm has the following open positions:
As a Garden Center Associate at Burger Farm and Garden Center, you’ll work outdoors caring for our beautiful plants in our retail setting. As part of the team, you will:
- Greet and assist customers
- Unload, consolidate and stock plants and flowers
- Load customers vehicles with merchandise
- Keep plants organized, watered, and priced.
If you’re someone who’s looking to work outdoors, loves plants, can work either full or part time hours with flexible scheduling; this job might be right for you! No experience necessary, we’ll train and support you with everything you need to make that thumb of yours as green as you want it to be. This is a fun job anyone can fit into their schedule!
- Must be 16 years of age or older
- Must have reliable transportation
- Have a positive attitude and professional demeanor
- Be able to read, write, and perform basic math (addition, subtraction).
- Be able to walk, sit, bend, stand, move around the garden center and lift items up to 40 lbs. unassisted
- Be available to work weekdays and weekends depending on schedule
This is a seasonal position and the ideal candidate will have some plant or gardening knowledge or simply be an enthusiastic & hard-working individual. Potential candidates with flexible hours may also include Retired individuals, High school or college students or “Stay at home” parents or guardians
Print and fill-out the following form. Bring it to the farm during normal hours.